ST. JOSEPH TOWNSHIP, Ind. (AP) — Three people have died in a house fire in Indiana’s Allen County.
The Journal Gazette says the fire in St. Joseph Township occurred around 2 a.m. Saturday. Adam Griffith of the Allen County sheriff’s department says firefighters from many agencies brought the fire under control.
Griffith says a fourth person in the house was injured.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- Omicron’s spread could end ‘emergency phase’ of pandemic, world health official says
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- COVID-19 tests: Different types and when to use them
Information from: The Journal Gazette, http://www.journalgazette.net