PRAGUE (AP) — Authorities say three people have died after a bus collided with a car near the Czech capital.
Prague firefighters say a total of 48 people were injured in the accident that took place Friday near the town of Horomerice, just northwest of Prague.
Authorities say the municipal bus veered off the road and into a tree after it was hit by the car. The bus driver, the driver of the car and one bus passenger died in the crash.
The Prague rescue service says 12 teenagers were among the injured.
Most Read Stories
- What you need to know about Seattle's Women’s March, related events
- Seattle’s largest batch of single-family homes in decades is pitched for ‘oasis’ site
- State by state, here are the most binge-watched TV shows of 2017
- What to make of the Seahawks' hiring of Mike Solari? Walter Jones and Damon Huard weigh in
- Whitman County Coroner officially rules WSU QB Tyler Hilinski's death a suicide