TUSTIN, Calif. (AP) — A second Southern California youth has died following the crash of a car filled with teens and a young adult.
Tustin police tell City News Service they were notified Sunday night that 17-year-old Jason Anguiano of Santa Ana died at a hospital.
Another 17-year-old, Pedro Fuentes of Santa Ana, died at the scene of the Friday afternoon crash.
In all, there were seven people in the Infiniti M37 when it went off the road, crashed and rolled over.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Do rapid COVID tests still work?
- Deer could be a reservoir of old coronavirus variants, study suggests
- Goodbye passport stamps, hello biometrics: Customs is getting faster
- Rep. George Santos is stepping down from committees amid fabrications about his biography
- Video shows mysterious whirlpool spiral flying over Hawaii night sky