TUSTIN, Calif. (AP) — A second Southern California youth has died following the crash of a car filled with teens and a young adult.
Tustin police tell City News Service they were notified Sunday night that 17-year-old Jason Anguiano of Santa Ana died at a hospital.
Another 17-year-old, Pedro Fuentes of Santa Ana, died at the scene of the Friday afternoon crash.
In all, there were seven people in the Infiniti M37 when it went off the road, crashed and rolled over.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
- New sequence of images shows Tonga volcano's devastation
- Cracker Barrel served a cleaning chemical to a customer; now the restaurant must pay him $9.3M
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- A hiker went camping despite warnings about severe winter weather. Six rescuers in snowshoes had to save him.