CUSTER, S.D. (AP) — A $22 million hospital and clinic will soon be opening in Custer.
KELO-TV reports that the 44,000-square-foot facility being built by Regional Health is replacing an older building. It’s scheduled to open April 30.
Regional Health Custer Market President Mark Schmidt says replacing rather than remodeling enables officials to also update technology.
The hospital and clinic will have eight patient rooms, 18 exam rooms, a hospice suite and more.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
- A dam in Syria was on a ‘no-strike’ list. The U.S. bombed it anyway
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
Information from: KELO-TV, http://www.keloland.com