MINOT, N.D. (AP) — Two women are accused of embezzling from their Minot employers in unrelated cases.
The Minot Daily News reports that 27-year-old Brittany Haynes of Minot allegedly stole about $8,700 from TJ Maxx, through a scheme involving fraudulent returns.
Thirty-three-year-old Danielle Cooper of Velva is accused of embezzling from the Holiday Inn while working as housekeeping manager, by refunding bogus reservation fees to a personal money card. The alleged amount wasn’t clear.
Both women face felony charges. Both could enter pleas at hearings on Jan. 25. Court documents don’t list an attorney for either woman.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 'Stay tuned' for new evidence against Trump in July hearings
- Jan. 6 witness Anthony Ornato is at the center of a battle over credibility
- Inside the extreme effort to punish women for abortion
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Information from: Minot Daily News, http://www.minotdailynews.com