PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Police say two men will face charges following the discovery of a decomposed body in a Philadelphia park.
Police say one suspect will face a murder charge in connection with the body found in Pennypack Park a little after 9 p.m. Wednesday.
Officials say he and the other suspect will both face counts of evidence-tampering, obstruction of justice and abuse of a corpse.
Police haven’t released the name of the victim, a possible cause of death, or when the victim may have died. Investigators also haven’t talked about the relationship between the victim and the two suspects.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- WA rancher behind $244M 'ghost cattle' fraud sentenced to prison
- Trump asks Supreme Court to intervene in Mar-a-Lago dispute
- Marin, once known for vaccine skeptics, now tells them ‘You’re not welcome’
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?