TEMPLE, Texas (AP) — Police in Central Texas say two men found slain this week at an auto parts store worked there and the suspect in their deaths was a former employee.
Temple police on Friday identified the victims as 25-year-old Cody Glenn Cornell and 35-year-old Robert Joseph Pellerin III. Their bodies were found Wednesday night at an O’Reilly Auto Parts store. The suspect, 47-year-old Theodore Sims, was arrested Thursday.
Police say they will release the victims’ causes of death following autopsies.
Sims was charged with aggravated assault relating to a Wednesday incident at a NAPA Auto Parts store in nearby Belton. Temple police spokeswoman Ellen Morton said a charge related to the slayings is pending.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sherpa climbs Everest twice in a week, breaks his record with his 24th ascent
- 'American Taliban' fighter to be released after 17 years VIEW
- Ex-partner of deceased skater Coughlin says she was abused
- Mnuchin says Tubman $20 bill design delayed past 2020
- Trump stalks out on Democrats, demands end of investigations VIEW
Sims was in Bell County Jail on Friday on $500,000 bond. Jail records show no attorney for him.