GREER, S.C. (AP) — Authorities say two people dropped off a dead 20-year-old man at a South Carolina hospital and left before anyone could ask questions.
Greenville County Deputy Coroner Kent Dill said Armani Wilson was pronounced dead around 5:30 p.m. Friday in the Greer Memorial Hospital emergency room.
Dill says Wilson didn’t have any obvious injuries and an autopsy has been ordered for Saturday.
Dill said in a statement that the coroner’s office is helping Greer Police try to figure out what happened and who dropped Wilson off.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- After Roe, architect of Texas abortion law sets sights on gay marriage and more
- Updated COVID shots are coming. Will they be too late?
- Once a crucial refuge, ‘gayborhoods’ lose LGBTQ appeal in major cities