BELLEFONTAINE, Ohio (AP) — A married couple, both Ohio school superintendents, have been indicted on charges stemming from sexual assault allegations involving a girl under age 13.
Online records show 52-year-old Patrick O’Donnell and 46-year-old Heather O’Donnell, both of Lewistown, were in the Logan County Jail after their arrests Tuesday.
Patrick O’Donnell, superintendent of the Indian Lake Local Schools, was indicted on rape, sexual battery and gross sexual imposition charges. Heather O’Donnell is charged with child endangering. She’s superintendent of Midwest Regional Education Services Center in Bellefontaine (behl-FOWN’-tihn).
The Springfield News-Sun reports that a police affidavit says the girl alleged Patrick O’Donnell touched her inappropriately while his wife failed to report the allegations to police.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Texas thrusts itself into the center of battles over personal freedom, starting with abortion and sodomy
- One woman dominated a local fair's food contest. The internet went looking for her
- Men rush to get vasectomies after Roe ruling
- Cruz takes a shot at Elmo the muppet over getting a COVID vaccine
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Patrick O’Donnell’s attorney didn’t return calls Wednesday. Court records don’t list an attorney for his wife.