SCOTT CITY, Kan. (AP) — The Kansas Highway Patrol says two men died when their plane crashed in southwest Kansas.
The plane went down Thursday night in Grant County. The two men aboard were 68-year-old Daniel Dunn and 64-year-old Michael Steele, of Scott City.
The patrol says the 1970 Beech aircraft was flying from Ulysses to Scott City when it crashed. Both men died at the scene.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
- New sequence of images shows Tonga volcano's devastation
- Cracker Barrel served a cleaning chemical to a customer; now the restaurant must pay him $9.3M
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- A hiker went camping despite warnings about severe winter weather. Six rescuers in snowshoes had to save him.