LEBANON, Ohio (AP) — A coroner’s office says the two men killed in a small plane crash in southwestern Ohio were from Punta Gorda, Florida.
The Warren County coroner’s office says the victims from the Sunday evening crash have been identified as 43-year-old Eric Hackney and 36-year-old Jesse Loy.
The Dayton Daily News and WHIO-TV report the crash occurred as they were flying in to visit friends in Warren County. Their plane went down in a heavily wooded area in Turtlecreek Township near the Little Miami River.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Most Read Stories
- 2 police officers shot, suspect killed in Bremerton
- Violations prompt Washington state to cancel Atlantic salmon farm lease at Port Angeles WATCH
- Earl Thomas says maybe injured Bobby Wagner shouldn't have played; Wagner says to 'keep my name out yo mouth'
- Analysis: Three thoughts on the Rams' dethroning of the Seahawks in 42-7 blowout WATCH
- Four-star linebacker Brandon Kaho picks Washington over Alabama, BYU