LEBANON, Ohio (AP) — A coroner’s office says the two men killed in a small plane crash in southwestern Ohio were from Punta Gorda, Florida.
The Warren County coroner’s office says the victims from the Sunday evening crash have been identified as 43-year-old Eric Hackney and 36-year-old Jesse Loy.
The Dayton Daily News and WHIO-TV report the crash occurred as they were flying in to visit friends in Warren County. Their plane went down in a heavily wooded area in Turtlecreek Township near the Little Miami River.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- Sniffles? Cancer? Under Medicare plan, payments for office visits would be same for both
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- After a week of walkbacks, Trump returns to Russia doubting
- Documents used to wiretap Trump ex-adviser Carter Page disclosed