GASTON , S.C. (AP) — Two men have died and four other people have been hurt in a wreck in central South Carolina.
Lexington County Coroner Margaret Fisher said in a news release that 60-year-old Gary W. McDonald and 20-year-old Henry Trey King, both of Gaston, died in the wreck Tuesday.
Fisher said a vehicle was trying to pass another when it drove into the path of McDonald and King’s vehicle. Their vehicle was hit while they tried to avoid the passing vehicle.
Highway Patrol Cpl. David Jones said the driver and three people in the other vehicle were taken to a hospital. There was no word on their conditions.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Cosby in cuffs: TV star gets 3 to 10 years for sex assault VIEW
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Archaeologists discover 'massive' ancient building in Egypt VIEW
- Mormon women’s group aims call for probe of Kavanaugh allegations at LDS senators