OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Police say two men found dead in Oklahoma City inside a sport utility vehicle that was reported stolen are believed to be homicide victims.
Police Lt Jeff Spruill says the men were found Friday morning after a homeowner called police to report the SUV had crashed into a mailbox about 2 a.m.
The names of the two have not been released.
Spruill said officers initially thought the men were killed as a result of the crash, but a medical examiner determined their injuries are consistent with homicide.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- New accusation rocks Kavanaugh nomination; Trump stands firm VIEW
He said the SUV had been reported stolen early Thursday in Oklahoma City.