INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Two men accused of killing an Indianapolis pastor’s pregnant wife during a home burglary face new charges in another home invasion case.
Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said Friday that 18-year-old Larry Taylor Jr. and 21-year-old Jalen Watson were charged in a Nov. 3 case during which a woman was raped inside her apartment.
Both face burglary, theft, armed robbery, criminal confinement and other charges in that case. Taylor also faces rape charges. He’s accused of sexually assaulting the woman while holding a handgun to the back of her neck.
Prosecutors allege Taylor and Watson entered the woman’s apartment while she was home alone and demanded money and her bank cards.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Forced to play in 'panties,' the Norwegian beach handball team decided they'd had enough
- Why so many people have the worst summer cold ever
- Trans model makes Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover history: 'If you don't like it, you can go somewhere else'
- A giant red hamster wheel washed up on a Florida beach. And a man was inside
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Taylor and Watson already face murder charges in the Nov. 10 shooting death of 28-year-old pastor’s wife Amanda Blackburn.