KENNEBEC, S.D. (AP) — Two people have died and three others have been injured in a collision between a utility vehicle and a car in Lyman County.
The South Dakota Highway Patrol says a 79-year-old man operating the utility vehicle and his 80-year-old female passenger were killed Tuesday night when they were hit by a car at a Highway 1806 intersection near Kennebec.
Three people in the car received minor injuries, including the 18-year-old female driver, an 18-year-old male passenger and 60-year-old female passenger. They were taken to the Chamberlain hospital, treated and released.
The Highway Patrol is investigating the crash. The victims have not been identified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- What a 'super' El Niño could mean for winter weather in the U.S.
- Rep. Jamaal Bowman triggered a fire alarm in a House office building amid voting on a funding bill
- McCarthy to face far-right attempt to oust him as House speaker
- She challenges one school book a week. She says she'll never stop.