KENNEBEC, S.D. (AP) — Two people have died and three others have been injured in a collision between a utility vehicle and a car in Lyman County.
The South Dakota Highway Patrol says a 79-year-old man operating the utility vehicle and his 80-year-old female passenger were killed Tuesday night when they were hit by a car at a Highway 1806 intersection near Kennebec.
Three people in the car received minor injuries, including the 18-year-old female driver, an 18-year-old male passenger and 60-year-old female passenger. They were taken to the Chamberlain hospital, treated and released.
The Highway Patrol is investigating the crash. The victims have not been identified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 5 things about COVID we still don't understand — at our peril
- Trump reportedly admitted taking Kim Jong Un letters from White House
- Trump’s troubles worsen: 6 legal landmines facing the ex-president
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events