DANBURY, Conn. (AP) — Authorities in Danbury are trying to determine the cause of a one-car rollover crash that led to an explosion and two people being brought to a hospital with burn injuries.
The News-Times reports that firefighters responded to the accident shortly after 3:30 a.m. Saturday and the car was engulfed in flames.
Two people in the car were brought to the Western Connecticut Health Network emergency room. Authorities have not said how serious the injuries are.
Authorities have not released any other information about the accident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Amid Trump’s crackdown, thousands of asylum-seekers on the border are giving up
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- Employee being fired fatally shoots 5 co-workers in Illinois WATCH
Information from: The News-Times, http://www.newstimes.com