DANBURY, Conn. (AP) — Authorities in Danbury are trying to determine the cause of a one-car rollover crash that led to an explosion and two people being brought to a hospital with burn injuries.
The News-Times reports that firefighters responded to the accident shortly after 3:30 a.m. Saturday and the car was engulfed in flames.
Two people in the car were brought to the Western Connecticut Health Network emergency room. Authorities have not said how serious the injuries are.
Authorities have not released any other information about the accident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Meet the brains behind the 'Trump Baby' balloon
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
Information from: The News-Times, http://www.newstimes.com