MERIDEN, Conn. (AP) — Police say two people were hurt when a small aircraft crashed in Meriden.
The Hartford Courant reports a man and a woman suffered non-life-threatening injuries Saturday and were taken to a hospital for treatment. Their names haven’t been released.
The crash happened around 4 p.m. when the Piper PA-28 aircraft came down behind an American Legion Post. The cause of the crash hasn’t been determined.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- COVID kills a leading anti-vaccine televangelist; evangelicals don't want to talk about it
- Which booster shot is best? Study of 7 COVID vaccines pinpoints the effects of each
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- A Kamala Harris staff exodus reignites questions about her leadership style — and her future ambitions
- Michigan parents found in building; bond set at $500K apiece
Information from: Hartford Courant, http://www.courant.com