ROCHESTER, N.Y. (AP) — A police officer and another person are being treated for injuries from a three-car crash involving a Rochester police car.
TV station WHEC reports that the crash happened at about 7:30 p.m. Friday.
The officer and a person from one of the other vehicles were taken to Strong Memorial Hospital. Their injuries are not life-threatening.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Jan. 6 witness Anthony Ornato is at the center of a battle over credibility
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- The 20-somethings who help the 70-somethings run Washington
- An excavation in the sea depths recovers Hercules from the afterlife
Information from: WHEC-TV, http://www.10nbc.com