CLAREMONT, N.H. (AP) — The New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office has opened an investigation into the conduct of two former Claremont police officers.
Attorney General Gordon MacDonald said in a news release Wednesday that the investigation is exploring allegations the two “falsified documentation related to a search” that took place in late February.
MacDonald said the investigation was initiated based on information received earlier this month from Claremont Police Chief Mark Chase, who said the two are no longer employed by the police department.
MacDonald identified the two as Ian Kibbe and Mark Burch. They have not been charged with any crimes.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump’s shifting explanations follow a familiar playbook
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- The coming California megastorm
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
- As risk of nuclear war grows, study warns even a limited exchange would doom billions