CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — Court documents say two Florida men are facing felony drug charges after Wyoming Highway Patrol found them with about 40 pounds (18 kilograms) of marijuana.
KTWO-AM reports (http://bit.ly/2fi3UpG ) a Wyoming Highway Patrol trooper pulled over the two men of Palm Harbor for speeding Sept. 13 in southeast Wyoming. The traffic stop led to a search where officials found 35 packages of marijuana in the trunk of their car.
The men, ages 21 and 22, have been charged with possession with intent to deliver marijuana and felony possession of marijuana. The two could be sentenced to up 15 years in prison if convicted.
Their preliminary hearings will take place Sept. 22 in the Laramie County Circuit Court.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
Information from: KTWO-AM, http://www.k2radio.com/