LARGO, Fla. (AP) — Two firefighters have been injured while battling a blaze at a mobile home in Florida.
Largo Fire Rescue assistant chief Terry Tokarz tells the Tampa Bay Times the firefighters’ medical conditions were not released, but they did not appear to suffer life-threatening injuries. Tokarz says the Monday afternoon fire was inside the residence.
The flames were brought under control within 45 minutes.
Further details were not reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
Information from: Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.), http://www.tampabay.com.