HAMDEN, Conn. (AP) — An elderly couple has been found dead in a local home.
The Hamden Police Department says the two people were found dead inside the home on Blue Hills Avenue following a welfare check.
Police officials say they responded to the home upon receiving a tip that an elderly couple had not been seen in weeks outside the home.
The bodies were transported to the office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Farmington for autopsies.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- US downs Chinese balloon, drawing a threat from China
- George Santos is accused of sexual harassment in his Capitol office
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Florida athletes could be required to submit their menstrual history to schools
- Metal detector hobbyist finds a 500-year-old pendant linked to Henry VIII
No further information on the identification of the individuals has been released. An investigation is ongoing.