NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Authorities say two males died after they were found shot in a vehicle in a city near Philadelphia.
The Montgomery County district attorney’s office says Norristown police responded to a report of a shooting shortly after midnight Sunday.
Officers found two males with apparent gunshot wounds inside a vehicle. One was pronounced dead at the scene and the other at Einstein Medical Center.
The identities of the victims haven’t been released pending notification of relatives. Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call city police or county detectives.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- US downs Chinese balloon, drawing a threat from China
- George Santos is accused of sexual harassment in his Capitol office
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Florida athletes could be required to submit their menstrual history to schools
- Metal detector hobbyist finds a 500-year-old pendant linked to Henry VIII