MILFORD, Mass. (AP) — Authorities say two people have been found dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning inside a Massachusetts home.
Paul Jarvey of the Worcester County district attorney’s office says authorities were called to the duplex in Milford at around 1:50 p.m. Friday. He says they found the bodies of a male and female inside a bedroom.
Jarvey says two other people from the residence were taken to a hospital and treated for what is believed to be carbon monoxide poisoning.
He says the deaths are under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Forced to play in 'panties,' the Norwegian beach handball team decided they'd had enough
- What you need to know about the CDC's new mask guidance
- A giant red hamster wheel washed up on a Florida beach. And a man was inside
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Trans model makes Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover history: 'If you don't like it, you can go somewhere else'
The chief medical examiner’s office will perform autopsies on the victims. Their names are being withheld until family members can be notified.
Milford is about 30 miles southwest of Boston.