MILFORD, Mass. (AP) — Authorities say two people have been found dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning inside a Massachusetts home.
Paul Jarvey of the Worcester County district attorney’s office says authorities were called to the duplex in Milford at around 1:50 p.m. Friday. He says they found the bodies of a male and female inside a bedroom.
Jarvey says two other people from the residence were taken to a hospital and treated for what is believed to be carbon monoxide poisoning.
He says the deaths are under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- US agency ascertains Biden as winner, lets transition begin
- Biden transition gets govt OK after Trump out of options
- Man leaves $3K tip for a beer as restaurant closes for virus
- Pandemic crowds bring ‘Rivergeddon’ to Montana’s famed fishing streams VIEW
- Inside Bill Gates' high-stakes quest to vaccinate the world against COVID-19
The chief medical examiner’s office will perform autopsies on the victims. Their names are being withheld until family members can be notified.
Milford is about 30 miles southwest of Boston.