MILFORD, Mass. (AP) — Authorities say two people have been found dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning inside a Massachusetts home.
Paul Jarvey of the Worcester County district attorney’s office says authorities were called to the duplex in Milford at around 1:50 p.m. Friday. He says they found the bodies of a male and female inside a bedroom.
Jarvey says two other people from the residence were taken to a hospital and treated for what is believed to be carbon monoxide poisoning.
He says the deaths are under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Woman gets pregnant while already pregnant, gives birth to twins conceived 3 weeks apart
- Philip, defined by role of husband to British queen, dies
- J&J COVID vaccine reviewed by EU regulator after blood clots
- The era of overzealous coronavirus cleaning can finally end
- A possible QAnon slip-up suggests the truth of Q's identity was right there all along
The chief medical examiner’s office will perform autopsies on the victims. Their names are being withheld until family members can be notified.
Milford is about 30 miles southwest of Boston.