OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Firefighters say two people have died after being pulled from a burning home in northwest Oklahoma City.
Battalion Chief Benny Fulkerson says a man and a woman were found in the kitchen area of the home Tuesday morning and both were dead at the scene.
Their names and ages have not been released.
Fulkerson says firefighters were called shortly before 4 a.m. to check on reports of smoke in the area and found the home on fire.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Woman finds tiger in house, tells dispatch: 'I'm not lying' WATCH
Fulkerson says the cause of the fire has not been determined.