OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Firefighters say two people have died after being pulled from a burning home in northwest Oklahoma City.
Battalion Chief Benny Fulkerson says a man and a woman were found in the kitchen area of the home Tuesday morning and both were dead at the scene.
Their names and ages have not been released.
Fulkerson says firefighters were called shortly before 4 a.m. to check on reports of smoke in the area and found the home on fire.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Flamingo freezes on flight south, crashes onto Siberian road
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Couple killed in crash driving to their wedding
Fulkerson says the cause of the fire has not been determined.