NORWALK, Conn. (AP) — Police say two people have died in a late-night car crash in Norwalk.
Two vehicles were involved in the crash just after 10 p.m. Monday on Connecticut Avenue near the Darien town line.
Fire officials say they pulled two male victims from the wreckage of one vehicle and both were pronounced dead at the scene.
The sole occupant of the second vehicle was taken to a hospital with undisclosed injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Flamingo freezes on flight south, crashes onto Siberian road
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Couple killed in crash driving to their wedding
No names were immediately released.
The cause is under investigation.