NORWALK, Conn. (AP) — Police say two people have died in a late-night car crash in Norwalk.
Two vehicles were involved in the crash just after 10 p.m. Monday on Connecticut Avenue near the Darien town line.
Fire officials say they pulled two male victims from the wreckage of one vehicle and both were pronounced dead at the scene.
The sole occupant of the second vehicle was taken to a hospital with undisclosed injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- White House attempts to clarify Trump's response to whether Russia is still targeting US elections
- Tale of sex, deception emerges about suspected Russian agent
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- In India, summer heat could soon be unbearable — literally
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
No names were immediately released.
The cause is under investigation.