ANDERSON, S.C. (AP) — Two men have been killed and a third man has been hurt in a shooting at a South Carolina nightclub.
Anderson County sheriff’s deputies said they were called to a club in Anderson around 1:30 a.m. Monday.
Chief Deputy Coroner Charlie Boseman told local media outlets that the shooting followed an argument among three men. Boseman said one man died at the club and the second man died at AnMed Health Medical Center.
Boseman said that person was 29-year-old Jwan Tyree Smith of Anderson.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Microsoft says it has found another Russian operation targeting prominent think tanks
The coroner has not yet released the name of the person who died at the club while he contacts family members.
The injured man’s name and condition have not been released.
No arrests have been reported.