ANDERSON, S.C. (AP) — Two men have been killed and a third man has been hurt in a shooting at a South Carolina nightclub.
Anderson County sheriff’s deputies said they were called to a club in Anderson around 1:30 a.m. Monday.
Chief Deputy Coroner Charlie Boseman told local media outlets that the shooting followed an argument among three men. Boseman said one man died at the club and the second man died at AnMed Health Medical Center.
Boseman said that person was 29-year-old Jwan Tyree Smith of Anderson.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hearing sets up dramatic showdown between Kavanaugh, accuser WATCH
- Trump Jr. mocks sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh
- Grizzly's rare aggressive attack kills 1, puzzles officials
- Noah's Ark except it's a school bus: Truck driver rescues 64 dogs and cats from floods of Hurricane Florence
- Soon-Yi Previn defends husband Woody Allen, attacks mother
The coroner has not yet released the name of the person who died at the club while he contacts family members.
The injured man’s name and condition have not been released.
No arrests have been reported.