ANDERSON, S.C. (AP) — Two men have been killed and a third man has been hurt in a shooting at a South Carolina nightclub.
Anderson County sheriff’s deputies said they were called to a club in Anderson around 1:30 a.m. Monday.
Chief Deputy Coroner Charlie Boseman told local media outlets that the shooting followed an argument among three men. Boseman said one man died at the club and the second man died at AnMed Health Medical Center.
Boseman said that person was 29-year-old Jwan Tyree Smith of Anderson.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- George Conway, husband of Trump aide, would rather 'move to Australia' than vote for president again
The coroner has not yet released the name of the person who died at the club while he contacts family members.
The injured man’s name and condition have not been released.
No arrests have been reported.