FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts man charged with shooting and killing a man at point-blank range in retribution for a previous shooting has been arraigned on a murder charge.
The Herald News reports that 19-year-old Keishon Workman was held without bail Thursday in the shooting of 24-year-old Maurice Timberlake in Fall River on Wednesday. Workman reportedly told police he thinks Timberlake is the man who shot him in the leg two years ago and “became enraged” when he saw him.
Investigators say Timberlake was shot in the head, chest and shoulders seven times.
Workman was seen on surveillance video near the scene and was arrested shortly after the shooting.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Justice Department releases secret surveillance documents of ex-Trump aide
His attorney did not argue for bail.
Information from: The (Fall River, Mass.) Herald News, http://www.heraldnews.com