CLEVELAND (AP) — Cleveland police say an 18-year-old man was found stabbed to death at a city home.
Police say they found the unidentified man Monday afternoon with stab wounds to the throat. Cleveland.com reports witnesses, who called 911 after discovering the body, said they noticed stab wounds on other parts of his body.
The man who found the body was taken away from the area by police. Official say they have not made any arrests in the case yet, but are looking for two men who ran away from the area following the stabbing.
Witnesses told police they attempted CPR on the man before police arrived, but it didn’t work.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- Omicron loosens its hold, but 'this is a choose-your-own-adventure story'
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
Firefighters later showed up to the home to hose blood off the driveway.
Information from: cleveland.com, http://www.cleveland.com