SIOUX CITY, Iowa (AP) — An 18-year-old man is facing charges after two Sioux City teenagers died after being stabbed over the weekend.
The Sioux City Journal reports that Sioux City Police arrested the 18-year-old not long after the victims were found in a neighborhood around 1:15 a.m. Sunday.
Police say that 18-year-old Felipe Negron Jr. and a 17-year-old girl from Sioux City were both found with knife wounds. They died later at an area hospital.
The suspect was found after he walked into a grocery store around 2 a.m. with apparent injuries. After police interviewed him, the man was charged with two counts of first-degree murder.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Trump questions US intel, not Putin, on Russia 2016 meddling WATCH
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Lava crashes through roof of Hawaii tour boat, injuring 23
Information from: Sioux City Journal, http://www.siouxcityjournal.com