ST. LOUIS (AP) — St. Louis police are investigating after shootings left two teenagers injured, one of them critically.
Both shootings happened Thursday night in north St. Louis. Police say a 16-year-old boy was shot in the head just after 9 p.m. He was hospitalized in critical and unstable condition. The shooting was near Fairground Park.
About a half-hour later and also near the park, a 14-year-old boy was shot in the leg.
No arrests have been made in either shooting.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- A single word sparks a crossfire between the Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Last straw: Fed-up Arizona Democrats censure Sen. Sinema