CINCINNATI (AP) — A school bus has been involved in a multi-vehicle crash in Cincinnati, sending at least 11 children to a hospital for treatment.
Police haven’t reported any life-threatening injuries involving students.
Cincinnati Public Schools spokeswoman Lauren Worley says police reported at least 11 children were transported from the scene Monday afternoon to Cincinnati Children’s hospital. Worley says a school official at the hospital said several more children have been taken to the hospital, presumably by their families.
The bus was serving Pleasant Hill Academy. The ages of the children are unavailable.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Battle for Warnock’s seat at center of US Senate power struggle once again
- Omicron loosens its hold, but 'this is a choose-your-own-adventure story'
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- Hiker plunges 700 feet in the latest of many selfie-related deaths
- Bridge collapses, drops city bus into Pittsburgh ravine
Other students are being taken to a nearby school for parent pickup.
Cincinnati police say at least one adult was injured and describe the scene as complicated. They say they don’t know what caused the crash.