DURANGO, Colo. (AP) — Authorities say a 10-year-old boy was killed in a traffic crash that involved four vehicles, including a school bus.
The Durango Herald reports Colorado State Patrol Capt. Adrian Driscoll says the boy was a passenger in an SUV stopped behind the bus Wednesday south of Durango.
Driscoll says two SUVs were stopped behind the bus when the driver of a Ford F-550 rear-ended one of the SUVs. The truck pushed the two SUVs into the bus.
Driscoll says charges are pending against the driver of the F-550. The driver is not suspected of speeding or using alcohol.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Lindsey Graham: 'There's a bureaucratic coup going on' at FBI and Justice Department
The 10-year-old boy killed in the cash was a passenger in a 2000 Mercedes-Benz SUV stopped directly behind the bus.
Two other people suffered serious injuries in the crash.
Information from: Durango Herald, http://www.durangoherald.com