DURANGO, Colo. (AP) — Authorities say a 10-year-old boy was killed in a traffic crash that involved four vehicles, including a school bus.
The Durango Herald reports Colorado State Patrol Capt. Adrian Driscoll says the boy was a passenger in an SUV stopped behind the bus Wednesday south of Durango.
Driscoll says two SUVs were stopped behind the bus when the driver of a Ford F-550 rear-ended one of the SUVs. The truck pushed the two SUVs into the bus.
Driscoll says charges are pending against the driver of the F-550. The driver is not suspected of speeding or using alcohol.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Justice Department releases secret surveillance documents of ex-Trump aide
The 10-year-old boy killed in the cash was a passenger in a 2000 Mercedes-Benz SUV stopped directly behind the bus.
Two other people suffered serious injuries in the crash.
Information from: Durango Herald, http://www.durangoherald.com