MILFORD, Conn. (AP) — A person has been transported to a hospital in Connecticut with serious injuries from being struck by a vehicle.
An unidentified pedestrian was struck during a hit-and-run collision in Milford Sunday night and was taken to Yale New Haven Hospital.
Police are searching for the driver of the car, who fled the scene at Pond Point Avenue near Pauline Street.
An investigation is ongoing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- ‘Victoria’s Secret Karen’ video: Lawsuits show what viewers didn’t see
- FEMA plans to test national alert system on Oct. 4
- Human body found in the mouth of 14-foot Florida alligator
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Nebraska mother sentenced to 2 years in prison for giving abortion pills to pregnant daughter