NEW YORK (AP) — Police say one man has been killed and two other people wounded when gunshots were fired into the car they were in.
The New York Police Department says the three people were in a vehicle around 5:20 a.m. Sunday on a Queens roadway when the shots were fired into the car.
Authorities say they kept driving, somehow ending up at a police precinct in Brooklyn, where they were all taken to the hospital.
A 51-year-old man was shot in the head and pronounced dead at the hospital. His name has not been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Oregon wheat farmers try to stop fire that's consuming crops VIEW
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- ‘You’re a daredevil girl!’ U.S. details Russian woman’s quest to sway NRA, GOP to do Moscow’s bidding
- Sheriff: 11 people dead after Missouri tourist boat accident
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
A 50-year-old woman had a shot to the shoulder and a 50-year-old man was shot in the neck. They were in stable condition.
The circumstances of the shooting were being investigated. No arrests have been made.