PINEDALE, Wyo. (AP) — A motorcycle crash in western Wyoming has left a 28-year-old Casper man dead and a 23-year-old Pinedale woman injured.
The Wyoming Highway Patrol identified the deceased as Jake Byers, who was driving the motorcycle. The injured passenger has been identified as Katrina Dohrmann.
The patrol says the crash occurred Saturday on a county road near Pinedale.
The patrol says it was notified of the crash at 2:15 a.m.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- ‘I’m done saying I’m sorry,’ Alex Jones tells Sandy Hook families in court
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
- Elton John, a favorite of Trump, performs at the Biden White House
- 10 tips for coexisting with COVID (and living a normal-ish life)
It says a 2007 Kawasaki motorcycle left the roadway at a curve and flipped. Both the driver and passenger were thrown from the motorcycle. The driver died at the scene. The passenger was taken to Pinedale Clinic and then flown to an Idaho Falls hospital for additional treatment.
The patrol says both were not wearing helmets.
The accident remains under investigation.