GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) — Officials have released the name of a man who was shot and killed near a strip club in South Carolina.
The Greenville County Coroner’s Office said 37-year-old Timothy Bernard McClellan of Greenville died from several gunshot wounds early Saturday. An autopsy is scheduled.
Sheriff’s deputies said McClellan and another man shot at each at the private club.
The other man’s name and condition have not been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631 WATCH
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
No arrests have been reported.