GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) — Officials have released the name of a man who was shot and killed near a strip club in South Carolina.
The Greenville County Coroner’s Office said 37-year-old Timothy Bernard McClellan of Greenville died from several gunshot wounds early Saturday. An autopsy is scheduled.
Sheriff’s deputies said McClellan and another man shot at each at the private club.
The other man’s name and condition have not been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect
No arrests have been reported.