GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) — Officials have released the name of a man who was shot and killed near a strip club in South Carolina.
The Greenville County Coroner’s Office said 37-year-old Timothy Bernard McClellan of Greenville died from several gunshot wounds early Saturday. An autopsy is scheduled.
Sheriff’s deputies said McClellan and another man shot at each at the private club.
The other man’s name and condition have not been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Trump backs down, says he misspoke on Russia meddling WATCH
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
- White House attempts to clarify Trump's response to whether Russia is still targeting US elections
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
No arrests have been reported.