BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — A fatal shooting in Bridgeport left one man dead and another in critical condition.
The Connecticut Post reports the men arrived at separate hospitals shortly after 12:30 a.m. Thursday suffering from gunshot wounds.
Police say a man who was brought to St. Vincent’s Medical Center died shortly after 6 a.m. The man in critical condition had been taken to Bridgeport Hospital.
Their names have not been publicly released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fired police sergeant attacks Thai day care center, kills 36
- Rare drone footage shows orcas mauling great white sharks
- In retreat at the front, Russia strikes deep into Ukraine
- WA rancher behind $244M 'ghost cattle' fraud sentenced to prison
- Police: 2 dead, 6 injured in stabbings along Las Vegas Strip
Police say it appears the shooting took place near Asylum and Plymouth streets. It’s the city’s fifth homicide this year.
Information from: Connecticut Post, http://www.connpost.com