BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Authorities say one person was shot and wounded along the Boise River Greenbelt.
The Boise Police Department said on Twitter that the shooting happened around 7 p.m. between Whitewater Park and Veterans Memorial Parkway.
Police say the victim was taken to a hospital and that a suspect was arrested.
Police say the victim and suspect are known to each other.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
An investigation is ongoing.