ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — One person has died in a fire at a home in Florida.
St. Petersburg Fire and Rescue officials said in a news release that a body was recovered in a two story home early Friday.
The name of the victim hasn’t been released.
An investigation is underway to determine what caused the fire.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Colorado homeowner emptied pistol to kill bear that broke in
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events