WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — A driver has died of his injuries days after a two-car crash in Wilmington.
Delaware State Police said in a news release Thursday that 70-year-old Edwin Jamieson of Aston, Pennsylvania, died Sunday.
Troopers say on Sept. 16, Jamieson ran a red light and hit another car. Jamieson, a passenger in his car and the driver of the other car were all taken to hospitals.
The crash remains under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Clu Gulager, rugged character actor of film and TV, dies at 93
- Russian men, dying in war, leave many families sad, angry and silent
- Flooding washes away Kentucky coal country stalwarts