WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — A driver has died of his injuries days after a two-car crash in Wilmington.
Delaware State Police said in a news release Thursday that 70-year-old Edwin Jamieson of Aston, Pennsylvania, died Sunday.
Troopers say on Sept. 16, Jamieson ran a red light and hit another car. Jamieson, a passenger in his car and the driver of the other car were all taken to hospitals.
The crash remains under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Air New Zealand announces plan to weigh passengers before boarding
- Why orcas keep sinking boats
- Netflix restricts password sharing, leaving some angry and confused
- Tara Reade, who accused Biden of assault, says she has moved to Russia
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events