TWIN FALLS, Idaho (AP) — Authorities say one man was killed and another was injured during a tree trimming accident on Tuesday.
Cassia County Detective Kevin Horak told The Times-News that 28-year-old Corbin Bowers was killed and 26-year-old Emmett Koyle was hospitalized in critical condition for his injuries.
The two men from Burley were trimming a tree near the community of Jackson when the accident occurred. Horak said the two were in the bucket of a bucket truck about 60 feet above the ground when they tied off a large branch to the bucket. Horak said the branch was so heavy that when they cut it from the tree, it pulled the bucket to the ground.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How a CIA analyst, alarmed by Trump's shadow foreign policy, triggered an impeachment inquiry VIEW
- A 9-year-old is about to get a university degree. He has #giganticplans.
- Democrats hold on to Louisiana governor’s seat despite Trump VIEW
- Ousted ambassador ‘shocked’ at Trump; he assails her anew WATCH
- Biden warns about Trump during campaign event in Vegas VIEW
Information from: The Times-News, http://www.magicvalley.com