BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — A brawl involving a number of people at a Bismarck shopping mall led to one arrest and injuries to several people.
Bismarck Police Sgt. Mark Buschena says five officers responded to a fight outside a store at the Kirkwood Mall Friday. A person who called police said about 20 people were involved in the fight. Mall security also responded and stores temporarily closed their security gates.
A security officer was holding a 27-year-old Bismarck man who was arrested for disorderly conduct and marijuana possession. He told police he fought with eight other people over something on social media.
The Bismarck Tribune says at least four people had visible injuries but would not tell police about their involvement. The case is under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- After Roe, architect of Texas abortion law sets sights on gay marriage and more
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- Kamala Harris could break a record. Democrats wish she didn't have to
- Once a crucial refuge, ‘gayborhoods’ lose LGBTQ appeal in major cities
Information from: Bismarck Tribune, http://www.bismarcktribune.com