Over 1,000 retailers are taking part in Free Shipping Day on Friday, Dec. 16; no minimum purchase required.
Fellow slackers, procrastinators and mall haters, rejoice. Or if you can’t rejoice, perhaps simply know that you can get online Friday, starting at 12:01 a.m., and get your Christmas shopping done.
Free Shipping Day, which started nine years ago, is a coordinated one-day, online-shopping event with over 1,000 participating merchants including Target, J.C. Penny, Neiman Marcus, Toys R Us, Keurig, Best Buy and more. Merchants will also reveal special one-day deals on Friday, Dec. 16.
Participating stores offer free shipping with no minimum order and a promise of delivery on or before Christmas Eve.
So relax, it’s not outside the realm of possibilities that you could sit down calmly Friday with your list, a credit card and a cup of coffee (or adult beverage) and knock out your entire holiday shopping list in one day.
Most Read Life Stories
- 8 new do’s — and 1 don’t — for post-pandemic restaurant etiquette
- 21 Seattle-area restaurants our critics are most excited to try post-pandemic
- Suddenly everybody knows about Juneteenth. How does that change how we celebrate?
- When Juneteenth was just ours: Reflecting on the national recognition of a holiday that was once just for Black folks
- More outdoor dining options in Seattle, QR code menus — here are 8 food legacies from the pandemic that will stick around
Find the full list of participants at Freeshippingday.com