A weekly list of classes, activities and other events.
For Jan. 17-24
Most Read Life Stories
- Mrs. Cook’s, after 42 years of supplying Seattle home chefs, is closing
- Fueled by a chef's second act, Good Day Donuts hits a sweet spot in White Center
- Travel Wise | A travel expert's go-to advice: Pack the right socks
- Exploring the Puget Sound region's unusual Airbnbs, from an island tree house to a Finnish-style spa VIEW
- For a different Thanksgiving dessert, swap pie for parfaits
Tues Protect health and wealth, 10 a.m., Northshore Sr. Ctr., 10201 E. Riverside Drive, Bothell, $5. 425-487-2441.
Wed Red Hat Society Muckleshoot Casino lunch. Ride leaves 11:15 a.m., Auburn Senior Activity Ctr., 808 Ninth St. S.E., Auburn, $3 with ride and $2 without. 253-931-3016 and www.auburnwa.gov
Wed Live dance music, 12:45 p.m., Wallingford Community Sr. Ctr., 4649 Sunnyside Ave. N., Seattle, free. 206-461-7825.
Wed Tour Martingale and Co. Publishing, meet at 1 p.m., Woodinville Sr. Ctr., 17401 133rd Ave. N.E., Woodinville, $5/members- $7/nonmembers. Reservations: 425-487-2441 or 425-488-4289.
Tomorrow Eight-week art class, 9:30 a.m. Tuesday through March 8, Auburn Sr. Activity Ctr., 808 Ninth St. S.E., Auburn, free. Preregister: 253-931-3016 and www.auburnwa.gov
Tomorrow Discussion on anger and coping with disease, 12:45 p.m., Northshore Sr. Ctr., 10201 E. Riverside Drive, Bothell, free. 425-487-2441.
Wed King County long-term-care ombudsman program, 10 a.m., Fremont Public Association, 1501 N. 45th St., Seattle, free. Preregister: 206-694-6703.
Thu 11 a.m., Mill Creek Sr. Program, WSU Extension Auditorium, McCollum Park, 600 128th St. S.E., Everett, free. 425-357-6002.
Submit Senior Calendar listings three weeks in advance to: email@example.com or Senior Calendar, P.O. Box 1845, Seattle, WA 98111