Spring has sprung with an almost audible “sproing” around Seattle, with a good dose of sunshine and record temperatures, so this week’s travel poll explores a seasonal question: When do you leave town?
It’s a bit like doing your colors. Are you a summer? Do you join the throngs of peak-season vacationers, because you like the sunshine and warmth, or maybe you have kids who are out of school?
Or do you beat the crowds, and shoulder your carry-on bag in the shoulder seasons of spring (ah, April in Paris) or fall (Oktoberfest, anyone?).
Or perhaps you’re a snow lover and head for Whistler or Vail in January. Or a snow hater, and you hightail it for Hawaii.
Most Read Life Stories
- With a racer’s discipline, new GM turns a corner at Stevens Pass
- 10 Seattle chefs and restaurants nominated for 2023 James Beard awards
- Rant and Rave: Blueberry scone not as fresh as reader thought
- Nationally acclaimed restaurant on Orcas Island shuts down
- ‘I was the Kidd Valley Burger Babe’ — how our food critic got her start
After you vote, click on comments and explain yourself.
The poll has expired. Thank you for your submissions.