Spring has sprung with an almost audible “sproing” around Seattle, with a good dose of sunshine and record temperatures, so this week’s travel poll explores a seasonal question: When do you leave town?
It’s a bit like doing your colors. Are you a summer? Do you join the throngs of peak-season vacationers, because you like the sunshine and warmth, or maybe you have kids who are out of school?
Or do you beat the crowds, and shoulder your carry-on bag in the shoulder seasons of spring (ah, April in Paris) or fall (Oktoberfest, anyone?).
Or perhaps you’re a snow lover and head for Whistler or Vail in January. Or a snow hater, and you hightail it for Hawaii.
Most Read Life Stories
- For a Jewish-style deli with 'big, ridiculous sandwiches' and great Ethiopian and Colombian eats, explore this Seattle neighborhood
- Don’t say ‘Happy Yom Kippur!’ and 4 other tips for the Jewish holy day
- James Beard Awards will now require chefs to show a social justice commitment. Is this enough? A Seattle chef weighs in
- New true-crime podcast reexamines the unsolved murder of a Redmond woman killed in 2008
- Here's a recipe for homemade pulled Nashville hot chicken sliders for Seahawks vs. Titans week
After you vote, click on comments and explain yourself.
The poll has expired. Thank you for your submissions.