If you had to choose, would your vacation focus on relaxation, culture or adventure?
This week’s NWTraveler poll pins you down on what you want most when you travel.
Are you a beach bum, looking for relaxation, UV rays and maybe a wade in the surf? (Cue the swaying palm trees.)
Or do you crave culture, with tours of museums, nights in the theater or visits with people of different customs and languages?
Maybe you’re an adventurer, going for zip lines, ski thrills, kayak excursions or cycling tours?
Most Read Life Stories
- What gravel riding is and why you might want to try this new cycling activity
- For a Jewish-style deli with 'big, ridiculous sandwiches' and great Ethiopian and Colombian eats, explore this Seattle neighborhood
- 11 things to do in the Seattle area this weekend
- UPDATING: A list of Seattle-area restaurants, bars and venues requiring proof of COVID vaccination
- James Beard Awards will now require chefs to show a social justice commitment. Is this enough? A Seattle chef weighs in
Add a comment below and tell the world why.
The poll has expired. Thank you for your submissions.