This week’s Travel Poll follows you to your plane seat in coach to ask about your eating habits.
When you fly, are you satisfied to pop for $8 or $10 for the airline meal?
Maybe you prefer to pick up something from the airport food court, prompting covetous glances from your seatmate who settled for the cheese plate.
Or do you pack a sandwich from home, trusting that a security screener won’t confiscate your lunch?
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Athletic director Bill Moos surprises WSU, leaves for AD job at Nebraska
- Seattle leaders look to push 'refresh' button with Amazon
- Analysis: What went wrong in Washington’s loss at Arizona State WATCH
- Washington can kiss its playoff hopes goodbye after debacle in desert WATCH
Take our poll, and if you want to elaborate, add a comment below.