This week’s Travel Poll follows you to your plane seat in coach to ask about your eating habits.
When you fly, are you satisfied to pop for $8 or $10 for the airline meal?
Maybe you prefer to pick up something from the airport food court, prompting covetous glances from your seatmate who settled for the cheese plate.
Or do you pack a sandwich from home, trusting that a security screener won’t confiscate your lunch?
Most Read Life Stories
- Celebrated chef David Chang launches his long-awaited fried chicken sandwich in Seattle
- We tested 12 varieties of Cup Noodles so you don't have to. Here are the best ones
- 11 more restaurant closures in the Seattle area, including a couple of longtime-beloved spots
- A big-name barbecue pit expands and 13 other new restaurant openings around Seattle
- Nutritionist Carrie Dennett answers questions on meatless meals, coffee, hydration and more
Take our poll, and if you want to elaborate, add a comment below.
The poll has expired. Thank you for your submissions.