Get $30 off day tickets, or 3 days of skiing for just $99
The charming, beer-forward, outdoors-obsessed community of Hood River, Ore., is partnering with one of Oregon’s best ski resorts to offer sweet discounts on lift prices if you stay the night in town.
Spend at least one night at any of more than a dozen participating Hood River-area lodgings and each guest may purchase an all-day, adult lift ticket at Mount Hood Meadows for $59 each, a savings of $30 over the regular $89 all-day ticket.
Stay longer and get three days of skiing at a runaway deal of just $99. The lift tickets, purchased at your hotel or inn, must be used within the same dates as the guest’s lodging visit and there’s a limit of one lift ticket per guest per night’s stay. The promotion runs through April, with no blackout dates.
Mount Hood Meadows does not have lodging at its resort, while Hood River, a 45-minute drive from the ski area, offers a variety of lodging, as well as a lively brewery and restaurant scene and access to other off-mountain activities, including cycling and hiking throughout the Columbia River Gorge.
Most Read Life Stories
- How to age well with the Mediterranean diet
- The official beer of the royal wedding comes with a little bit of Washington state
- 8 new bars in Seattle and Kirkland — and one aims to ‘unfreeze the Seattle Freeze’ | Happy Hour
- Where to go in Washington for a hike and a happy hour
- Former John Wayne Pioneer Trail renamed Palouse to Cascades State Park Trail