Get $30 off day tickets, or 3 days of skiing for just $99
The charming, beer-forward, outdoors-obsessed community of Hood River, Ore., is partnering with one of Oregon’s best ski resorts to offer sweet discounts on lift prices if you stay the night in town.
Spend at least one night at any of more than a dozen participating Hood River-area lodgings and each guest may purchase an all-day, adult lift ticket at Mount Hood Meadows for $59 each, a savings of $30 over the regular $89 all-day ticket.
Stay longer and get three days of skiing at a runaway deal of just $99. The lift tickets, purchased at your hotel or inn, must be used within the same dates as the guest’s lodging visit and there’s a limit of one lift ticket per guest per night’s stay. The promotion runs through April, with no blackout dates.
Most Read Life Stories
- 11 more restaurant closures in the Seattle area, including a couple of longtime-beloved spots
- We tested 12 varieties of Cup Noodles so you don't have to. Here are the best ones
- Celebrated chef David Chang launches his long-awaited fried chicken sandwich in Seattle
- A big-name barbecue pit expands and 13 other new restaurant openings around Seattle
- Rant & Rave: Who is really benefiting from those annoying tabs on yogurt lids?
Mount Hood Meadows does not have lodging at its resort, while Hood River, a 45-minute drive from the ski area, offers a variety of lodging, as well as a lively brewery and restaurant scene and access to other off-mountain activities, including cycling and hiking throughout the Columbia River Gorge.